Who will treat your personal data?
The personal data provided by you will be used by GOSCAR, S.A. DE C.V. (Temístocles No. 10, Colonia Polanco V section, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, C.P. 11560).
What information are we going to collect?
GOSCAR will fulfill the purposes indicated in this statement and will treat personal identification data, personal contact details and personal and financial data in a confidential manner. We inform you that for the purposes of this statement, we will not disclose sensitive personal data.
In the event that you contact us through social networks, we may use the information contained in your public profile of the social network in question, as well as the content of your publications.
You acknowledge that you have obtained the required consent in terms of the applicable regulations.
For what purposes do we use your information?
GOSCAR will use your personal data for the following primary and necessary purposes:
• Identify and contact you to follow up on your contract with our company ;
• Address and resolve your doubts related to the lease of the residence;
• To comply with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Prevention and Identification of Operations with Resources of Illegal Origin;
• Bank clarifications;
• Conduct consultations, investigations and reviews regarding complaints or claims;
• Compliance with the requirements of competent authorities in cases legally established;
• For billing procedures related to residence;
• Collection activities, including the sending of communications through emails, telephone calls, instant messaging services, short messages and other physical and / or electronic means of communication;
• Inform you about changes or new services that are related to the residence;
• In the event that you comply with the requirements established by GOSCAR to register as a preferred customer and send you personalized electronic communications according to your interests.
What other use of information shall be conducted?
In addition, if you do not object, GOSCAR will be able to keep your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the service that you request, but that allow us and facilitate better care:
• For possible future contacts.
• Inform you of the launch or changes of new goods, services, promotions and / or offers according to their interests, including the sending of communications through emails, phone calls, short messages and other physical and / or electronic means of communication;
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for any or all of the additional purposes, you can communicate the above to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The refusal to use your personal data for additional purposes may not be a reason to deny you the services requested or terminate the relationship established with us.
We also inform you that in the event that you breach your payment obligations, your personal data may be transferred to the Credit Information Societies with which we have entered into data communication agreements without requiring your consent.
In case you do not want your personal data transferred for any or all of the purposes indicated, you can communicate the above to the email email@example.com
How can you exercise your ARCO rights and / or revoke your consent?
You or your legal representative may exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (hereinafter "Arco rights"), as well as revoking your consent for the processing of your personal data by sending an email to the Protection Department GOSCAR data to firstname.lastname@example.org Your request must be made through the ARCO Rights Request Form, which must be requested to the e-mail address indicated above. In order for the GOSCAR Data Protection Department to follow up on your request, you or your legal representative must correctly prove your identity so that it is necessary to complete all the fields indicated in the format, together with a copy of the current official identifications. Please contact us if you need more information on the procedures, requirements and deadlines for the exercise of your ARCO Rights and / or revocation of consent contact the GOSCAR Data Protection Department.
How can you limit the use and / or disclosure of your data?
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by sending your request to: email@example.com In case your request is acepted, you will be registered in the exclusion list of GOSCAR. For more information, please contact the GOSCAR Data Protection Department.
How will we notify you of any changes we make to this Privacy Statement?
GOSCAR will notify you of any change through our website www.delabonita.mx for which we ask you to review periodically.
How can you send us your questions?
Our Data Protection Department is at your disposal to provide you with any additional information you may require or, in your case, to resolve any doubts that may arise regarding the privacy and protection of personal data, for which you may contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: February 13, 2016